A&D Telemedicine Precision Scale 250kg x 100g Phase 2 Bluetooth UC-355PBT-Ci
ANDMedical A&D Telemedicine Scale 250kg x 100g Phase 2 Bluetooth UC-355PBT-Ci
250kg Precision Health Scale with large platform size for more patient stability - 360mm x 415mm
The UC-355PBT-Ci Precision Health Scale has a 250kg capacity, supporting a large range of users.
This scale can display your weight in kilograms or pounds, allowing you to select what you are comfortable with. Additionally, the scale has a wider platform to support patients with a wide base.
The UC355 is also equipped with audible buzzers and visual indicators to let you know when to get on and off. The profile is less than 35mm tall even when the carpet tray (included) is utilised.
Step-on technology - You don't have to push any buttons to turn on this scale, with A&D's step-on technology - Just step on and let the scale guide you with on-screen prompts!
- Bluetooth® Class 1 (Windows, iOS, Android)
- High Capacity - 250kg (550 lb) and Low Profile
- Step-on technologywith large display
- Includes scale tray and 200 measurement memory
- Measuring method: Electric resistance
- Digital Display: Liquid crystal display / 35 mm
- Maximum capacity: 250 kg / 550 lbs
- Resolution: 0.1 kg between 0 - 100 kg / 0.2 lb between 0 - 220 lb | 0.2 kg between 100 - 250 kg / 0.5 lb between 220 - 550 lb
- Power Source: Four type AA batteries (1.5 volt)
- Dimensions: 360 mm (d) x 415 mm (w) x 39 mm (h)
- Weight: Approximately 4.6 kg, including the batteries
- Accessories: Instruction manual, batteries (AA x 4), scale tray
- Battery Life: Approximately 1 year with two measurements per day
- Setting Items (Units): kg or lb
- Liquid crystal display, 35 mm
- Made for: iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (3rd generation). Made for iPod, "Made for iPhone," and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
- 1 year Australian warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.