Ansell MicroTouch Affinity Neoprene Disposable Gloves - Green - Box of 100
The Ansell MicroTouch Affinity Neoprene Disposable Gloves are robust and the Neoprene formulation provides comfort and excellent tear and puncture resistance.
Textured fingers for secure grip and protects from Type I latex allergy, and has been tested for use with chemotherapy drugs*. This non-sterile neoprene synthetic formulation provides superior protection, comfort, fit, elasticity and tactile sensitivity with excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals.
Sizes available: X-SMALL | SMALL | MEDIUM | LARGE | X-LARGE
MicroTouch Affinity Neoprene Mian Features:
• Non latex but offers comfort level similar to latex.
• Textured finger surfaces provide a secure grip in both dry and wet conditions for enhanced instrument handling.
• Excellent tear and puncture resistance
• Protects from latex Type I allergy
• Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs* (See product packaging or contact Ansell Customer Service for specific chemotherapy drug permeation times and recommendations)
- Sustained, high-risk examination procedures
- Enhanced grip in wet environments
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
- Protection from Type I latex allergy in HCW's or patients
WARNING: No glove completely protects against all chemicals. Users should test the suitability of this product against the specific chemicals and environment where used.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.