Dermlite Foto X Dermatoscopic Lens for Cameras and Smartphones
Dermlite Foto X Dermatoscopic Lens for Cameras and Smartphones DERMLI-77
The Dermlite Foto X dermoscopy lens turns any any smartphone or camera into an independent digital dermoscopy system.
DermLite Foto X has premium optics complemented with non-polarized and polarized lighting, and has four brightness levels available, with a lithium-ion battery and detailed charge indicator.
Foto X is a universal dermoscopy lens that attaches to virtually any digital SLR camera, compact point-and-shoot, mirrorless system camera, even a smartphone (with a case).
Connect to a camera with this MagnetiConnect Ring
Connect the smartphone adapter to an iPhone or iPod Case
Connect the smartphone adapter to an iPad Case
Connect the smartphone adapter to a Samsung Case
- Housed in a durable CNC-machined aluminum unibody
- Built around the proven optics from the previous model
- Provides both polarized and non-polarized lighting at the push of a button
- 4 brightness levels
- 4-level charge indicator.
- On-board lithium-ion battery that provides comparable run time eliminating an external battery pack.
- Can be charged during use, allowing infinite operation at any of the three lower brightness levels.
- The bayonet spacer design, with its removable snap-on glass faceplate, allows for quick focusing and even ("semi") non-contact dermoscopy with the faceplate removed: Reducing skin contact to outside the periphery of the lesion site is an especially useful capability when imaging vascular structures where the slightest topical pressure would alter lesion appearance.
- Great for infection control measures, the Foto X is compatible with IceCap™, disposable covers that simply snap over the unit's faceplate spacer.
- Foto X may be attached to your camera or smartphone either magnetically (using any of the Dermlite MagnetiConnect™ adapters) or via its standard 37 mm threaded connection, enabling the continued use of any camera adapters that are compatible with the outgoing DermLite Foto.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.