DermLite Nailio Base Only DERMLI-94
DermLite Nailio Base Only - Optional FotoX Lens - Click here for the Bundle
The DermLite Nailio is a customised attachment that not only allows for ideal imaging of the nail, but also adds a unique red light that allows important vascular features to be visualized. Apart from classic dermoscopy, the DermLite Foto X (OPTIONAL) and Nailio combination will help with differential diagnosis of hematoma vs. melanin pigmentation, differentiating different types of onycholysis, and may be helpful in the management of melanonychia.
The Dermlite Nailio connects to Foto X and provides a steady platform for your patient's finger or toe and, by being able to tilt from side to side, examining the nail from various angles is easy; it is even possible to examine the distal nail.
Nailio is designed to work exclusively with the versatile and OPTIONAL DermLite Foto X dermoscopy lens.
Included in the Box: DermLite Nailio, lithium battery to power LEDs, USB-C charge cable.
DermLite Nailio Features:
- Durable aluminum housing
- Polarized and non-polarized via button push
- Four brightness levels
- Four-level charge indicator
- Automatic shutoff to save battery life
- Contact & non-contact dermoscopy
- Snap-on faceplate with 10 mm reticle
- Use with virtually any camera, smartphone or iPad
- Each unit comes with 3Gen's 2-year warranty and includes a USB-C to USB-A charging cable and a sample supply of IceCap infection control caps.
- 10 year warranty. Batteries carry a 1-year warranty
- Paper on the device: Link to PubMed
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.