DermLite Nailio with FotoX Lens DERMLI-95
Ideal for Nail Imaging, Capillaroscopy and Dermoscopy
DermLite Nailio with FotoX Lens
The DermLite Nailio is a customised attachment that not only allows for ideal imaging of the nail, but also adds a unique red light that allows important vascular features to be visualized. Apart from classic dermoscopy, the DermLite Foto X and Nailio combination will help with differential diagnosis of hematoma vs. melanin pigmentation, differentiating different types of onycholysis, and may be helpful in the management of melanonychia.
The Dermlite Nailio connects to Foto X and provides a steady platform for your patient's finger or toe and, by being able to tilt from side to side, examining the nail from various angles is easy; it is even possible to examine the distal nail.
Nailio is designed to work exclusively with the versatile DermLite Foto X dermoscopy lens.
Included in the Box: DermLite Nailio, Foto X Lens, lithium battery to power LEDs, USB-C charge cable.
DermLite Nailio Features:
- Durable aluminum housing
- Polarized and non-polarized via button push
- Four brightness levels
- Four-level charge indicator
- Automatic shutoff to save battery life
- Contact & non-contact dermoscopy
- Snap-on faceplate with 10 mm reticle
- Use with virtually any camera, smartphone or iPad
- Each unit comes with 3Gen's 2-year warranty and includes a USB-C to USB-A charging cable and a sample supply of IceCap infection control caps.
- 10 year warranty. Batteries carry a 1-year warranty
DermLite Foto X Features:
Foto X is the universal dermoscopy lens that attaches to virtually any digital SLR camera, compact point-and-shoot, mirrorless system camera, even a smartphone, and exceeds our long-running DermLite Foto in most every way.
The extremely durable bayonet spacer design, with its removable snap-on glass faceplate, allows for quick focusing and even ("semi") non-contact dermoscopy with the faceplate removed: Reducing skin contact to outside the periphery of the lesion site is an especially useful capability when imaging vascular structures where the slightest topical pressure would alter lesion appearance.
- Housed in a durable CNC-machined aluminum unibody
- Provides both polarized and non-polarized lighting at the push of a button
- Four brightness levels and a 4-level charge indicator
- On-board lithium-ion battery that eliminates the external battery pack.
- Foto X can be charged during use, allowing infinite operation at any of the three lower brightness levels.
- Compatible with IceCap™ disposable covers that simply snap over the unit's faceplate spacer helping with infection control.
- Foto X can be attached to your camera or smartphone either magnetically (using any of the Dermlite optional MagnetiConnect® adapters) or via its standard 37 mm threaded connection, enabling the continued use of any camera adapters that are compatible with the outgoing DermLite Foto.
- Paper on the device: Link to PubMed
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.