Nonin 8500 PureSat Handheld Pulse Oximeter - With Sensor N8500
Out of Stock - Please click on "Notify me" for an update
Nonin 8500 PureSat Handheld Pulse Oximeter with sensor - For longer battery life
Nonin is the world leader in Pulse Oximeters has proven accurate and high performance, and fits into the palm of your hand.
This model has 100 battery hours, compared to the Nonin PalmSat 2500 that has 80 hours, and the Nonin PalmSat 2500A that has 60 hours.
Select your choice of one of the following sensors (From dropdown before adding to the cart):
- Soft Sensor, Small - 1 meter (N8000SS)
- Soft Sensor, Medium - 1 meter (N8000SM)
- Soft Sensor, Large - 1 meter (N8000SL)
- Clip Sensor, Adult - 1 meter (N8000AA) - Clip Sensor shown in image
- Clip Sensor, Paediatric - 1 meter (N8000AP)
- FlexSensor with wraps, Adult - 1 meter (N8000J)
- FlexSensor with wraps, Adult - 3 meter (N8000J-3)
- FlexSensor with wraps, Infant - 1 meter (N8008J)
- FlexSensor with wraps, Neonatal - 1 meter (N8001J)
- Clip Sensor, Ear - 1 meter (N8000Q2)
- Reflectance Sensor - 1 meter (N8000R)
- Indication of Pulse Quality: Tri-color perfusion indicator
- Reliable and Proven Nonin PureSAT® pulse oximetry technology
- Durable: Extremely rugged construction to help protect against drops
- Proven accuracy and reliability world wide
- Simple, three button operation to speed up processes
- Range of interchangeable sensors available (see above)
- The Nonin N8500 is Lightweight and portable for easy transport (280g with batteries)
- Efficient power consumption means up to 100 hours of typical operation (6 x AA batteries)
- Optional nVISION software available for data transfer, storage and analysis (#nVision)
- Made in the USA
- 3 year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.