Nonin Model 7500 Tabletop Pulse Oximeter - With Sensor
Nonin 7500 Desktop / Tabletop Pulse Oximeter N7500 - Includes Sensor
This world leader in Pulse Oximeters has proven accurate and high performance.
The Nonin 7500 is a convenient, lightweight, compact and easy to use pulse oximeter with bright LED displays and a large display screen. It offers clear readability, a rugged design, and is powerful, with over 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring.
The Nonin 7500 c be used as a stand alone device, or with an interface to other equipment.
Select your choice of one of the following sensors (From dropdown before adding to the cart):
- Soft Sensor, Small - 1 meter (N8000SS)
- Soft Sensor, Medium - 1 meter (N8000SM)
- Soft Sensor, Large - 1 meter (N8000SL) - Clip Sensor shown in image
- Clip Sensor, Adult - 1 meter (N8000AA)
- Clip Sensor, Paediatric - 1 meter (N8000AP)
- FlexSensor with wraps, Adult - 1 meter (N8000J)
- FlexSensor with wraps, Adult - 3 meter (N8000J-3)
- FlexSensor with wraps, Infant - 1 meter (N8008J)
- FlexSensor with wraps, Neonatal - 1 meter (N8001J)
- Clip Sensor, Ear - 1 meter (N8000Q2)
- Reflectance Sensor - 1 meter (N8000R)
- This is the desktop / tabletop version with proven PureSAT SpO2 technology
- The Nonin 7500 is lightweight and rugged with a compact design
- With over 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring
- Bright LED displays and large display screen offer clear readability
- Colour-coded, pulse-strength bar graph with audible pitch tones
- Monitors neonate to adult patients in acute care to homecare environments
- The Nonin 7500 sensor fault indicator detects disconnected, failed or incompatible sensors
- Pulse quality indicator detects patient movement or signal quality changes
- The audible tone with pitch changes to indicate saturation level changes
- Flexible and versatile alarm settings
- The Nonin 7500 is compatible with Nonin's complete range of PureLight Sensors and Nonin's nVision Software
- Powered by mains or internal battery with up to 16 hrs of use
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.