Nonin WristOx2 3150USB Wearable Pulse Oximeter with sensor
Nonin WristOx2 3150 USB Wearable Pulse Oximeter with Medium Soft Sensor and Protective Case
Designed using Nonin Medical’s proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology, this WristOx2 Model 3150 USB delivers fast, highly accurate oxygen saturation and pulse rate readings in challenging conditions including low perfusion and motion.
Connect to your PC via USB cable (included) for a data download.
Included in the box: Nonin 3150 USB model, Medium Soft Sensor, protective carry case.
Optional: Nonin nVision Software and USB download cable.
- Provides an easy to read LCD display with pulse-quality indicator
- Simple 2 button operation for ease of use
- Proven accuracy and reliability
- Sensor included as standard: Medium Soft Sensor and Protective carry case
- Optional nVISION software available for data transfer via USB cable, storage and analysis
- Range of interchangeable sensors available
- Lightweight and portable for easy transport (70g with batteries)
- The efficient power consumption means up to 53 hours of typical operation (2 x AAA batteries)
- Enough memory for up to 1080 hours of data storage
- 3 Year warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.