QWeigh Step-on Scale with Height Rod and BMI M301
M301 QWeigh Step-on Scale with Height Rod and BMI
Extremely durable metal platform and loading structure with a safe non-skid surface, and adjustable rubber feet. The attached caster ensures easy moving, and is therefre perfect for hospitals, clinics and doctors rooms.
- TGA Approved Step-on Scale that includes a Height Rod
- Tare function to subtract the weight of the client’s belongings
- Measure accurately the client’s weight data automatically, without touching any keys
- The “Hold” key improves weighing accuracy for unsteady or shaking clients
- “Recall” key improves record keeping, by displaying the client data after they have stepped off the weighing platform
- BMI (Body Mass Index) function
- Capacity: 300kg with Divisions of 100g
- Display: 25mm digits LCD display, with white LED backlight
- 6 Membrane keys
- Platform size: 370x370mm
- ABS plastic Housing
- Dimensions: W:595 x L:370 x H:2121mm
- Operate Temperature -10℃~+40℃
- Power: Input: AC100~ 240V, 50/60 Hz,
- 2000mA NI-MH battery package(size AA), external AC power adapter
- Optional: RS-232; real display
- Certificate: CE; OMIL
- Brand : QWeigh - Australian Based
- 12 month Australian return to base warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.