Vitalograph ALPHA Spirometer with Reports Software 65000
Vitalograph ALPHA Spirometer with Software 65000 / 65010
The Vitalograph ALPHA is the classic desktop spirometer with a PC connection.
Respiratory care professionals around the world make this device their repiritory device of choice, due to its ease of use, portability, integral printer and long term reliability.
The precise and durable measurement technology is extremely accurate and stable over time, assured through our simple calibration check routines as recommended by international spirometry guidelines (ARTP, ATS/ERS, etc.) and good practice. No need for expensive disposable sensors, turbine, spirettes nor flow tubes with optimal hygiene assured via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™).
Simply enter the patient’s age, height and gender, select the required test type and begin testing.
The ALPHA is supplied with Vitalograph Reports Software with the ability to create editable PDFs for filing and manual upload to electronic medical record (EMR) systems. Suitable for adult and paediatric patients, and with new GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-Scores included as standard, the ALPHA is suitable for general healthcare and occupational health environments.
Includes: Vitalograph ALPHA 65000, Vitalograph Reports Software + Rechargeable battery + Stylish carry case + Autoclaveable flow head.
Vitalograph ALPHA Features:
- Performs FVC, SVC and pre- and post-BD testing with automatic interpretation and reversability analysis
- Measures VC, FVC, FEV1, FEV1 Ratio, PEF, FEF25-75% and more
- On-screen visualisation of volume/time and flow/volume curves
- Saves multiple pre-tests for subsequent post-testing
- Compact Flash removeable memory card slot
- Links to a Windows PC via USB cable
- Fast, silent built-in printer (140 tests per roll)
- Integral thermal printer
- Durable measurement technology without the need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes
- Optimal hygiene via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF)
- Simple and intuitive navigation
- Built-in interpretation of measurement results
- Mains or battery powered
- Includes all parameters for adult and pediatric patients within general healthcare and occupational health
- Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
- 65000 - 6000 ALPHA
- 28350 - 2820 BVF bacterial Viral Filters
- 28750 - BVF_ Bacterial/Viral Filters (50)
- 66149 - Thermal Paper Rolls (5 Rolls per box)
- 20201 - Cardboard Mouthpieces (200)
- 20242 - SafeTway Mouthpieces (200)
- 20303 - 2030 Disposable Noseclips
- 36020 - 2040 3L Precision syringe
- 42084 - Flow Conditioning Meshes
- 70201 - Spirotrac Multi-User Licence
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.