Vitalograph BVF Bacterial Viral Filters - Box of 50 - Various options
Specially designed in response to the patients’ need. Unlike barrier filters which trap expectorated matter whilst allowing viruses and bacteria to pass through, Vitalograph filters use an electrostatically charged material that traps expectorated matter plus bacteria and viruses for highly effective protection against cross contamination.
In addition to the hygiene benefits of using bacterial viral filters they also support productivity in pulmonary function testing by reducing the time spent cleaning and sterilising test equipment. Single use filters for effective filtration of bacteria, viruses and expectorated matter.
Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters Features:
- Validated 99.99% cross-contamination efficiency for both bacteria and viruses
- Single use filters for effective removal of bacteria,viruses and expectorated matter
- Suitable for inspiratory and expiratory spirometry testing
- Protects the subject against cross-infection
- Protects the spirometer against cross-contamination
- Low effective dead space of 65ml as required for lung volume and DLCO testing
- Very low expiratory flow impedance
- Efficient at high flow rates
- Attractively priced
Please select from the variety of sizes, to fit all popular spirometry.
- 28750 Blue: Fits spirometers from Vitalograph, MIR, Micro Medical and most office spirometers
- 28762 White: Fits spirometers from Most Lab PF Equipment, including Sensormedics, PK Morgan, Ganshorn (new)
- 28363 Clear: Fits spirometers from Jaeger/VIASYS/Carefusion, PF Lab Equipment
- 28365 Teal:: Fits spirometers from MedGraphics PF Lab Equipment
- 28768 Grey: Fits spirometers from Chest, Fukuda, Minato;
- 28375 Green: Fits spirometers from Ferraris, nSpire, PDS, KoKo
- 28401 Translucent: Fits spirometers from Most office spirometers, including Vitalograph, Medisoft, Cosmed, MIR, Micro Medical, ZAN, H.R and other applications
- 28350 Blue (Most Popular): BVF Spirometer Filters, fits spirometers from Vitalograph, MIR, MicroMedical, MIR and Medisoft
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.