Vitalograph In2itive Hand-held Spirometer & Spirotrac Software 79000
Vitalograph In2itive Hand-held Spirometer with Spirotrac Software 79000 / 79016
The Vitalograph In2itive is a high-quality mobile spirometry device with PC and network connectivity, and combines the benefits of full spirometry, data integration and mobility in a small lightweight handheld spirometer.
Equiped with robust Fleisch flow measuring technology and a simple icon driven menu, plus a large, high resolution colour touch-screen and storage capacity for 10,000 subjects. Manual entry of subject data is optional as In2itive makes it possible to select all subject data from Spirotrac and download it automaticallysaving time and eliminating data entry errors.
- Cradle for battery charging, connection to a PC and automatic data exchange saving time and eliminating errors
- Assured hygiene with BVF Bacterial/Viral Filters
- Hours of battery life for a full day of off-site testing
- Over 50 test parameters
- Pre-post bronchodilator comparison
- Single and multi-breath
- Flow/Volume or Volume/Time curves viewable in real-time
- Choice of child incentives with sound effects
- Remote flowhead option enables the subject to view incentives while performing the test
- Removable flowhead can be used with SafeTway mouthpieces or Bacterial/Viral Filters
- Icon driven menus
- Print via your PC, via Spirotrac or direct to USB printer with cradle
- A4 / Letter size printer using optional printer cradle A Range of accessories and robust carrying case
In2itive Ordering codes and Accessories:
- 79000 Vitalograph In2itive with USB PC Cradle and Spirotrac Software (79016)
- 79300 Vitalograph In2itive with USB Printer Cradle
- 79400 Vitalograph In2itive Lite with Vitalograph Reports Software
- 89001 Vitalink Module
- 36020 2040 3L Precision Syringe
- 28350 Bacterial Viral Filters
- 20303 2030 Disposable Noseclips
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.