Walmay Cryospray Unit with 5 Spray Tips, Holder & Carry Bag MWL30-WM161
Walmay Cryospray Unit with 5 Spray Tips, Holder & Carry Bag 30-WM161
The Walmay Cryospray unit WM161 has proven features that makes it the preferred choice for Medical Professionals around the world.
Perfect for treating a wide range of dermal problems including condaylomata, keratoses, skin tags, warts and many other skin lesions. The Walmay allows for minimum preparation time and very quick application so you can ahive a faster patient turnaround. With this cryospray, no anaesthesia is required.
- Improved metallurgical principles in construction of the flask collar.
- Fixed Stainless Steel Probe with greater tensile strength.
- The base stand provides a greater surface area for stability of the instrument.
- Includes USB containing a video for setting up and using the Walmay Cryospray WM161.
- Increased travel in the Regulator Handle allowing better control with the flow of Liquid Nitrogen.
- The centre of gravity of the Walmay Cryospray WM161 is towards the top of the flask, making it easy for the doctor to balance and steady the instrument in operation.
- Fine gauze Strainer on the end of the Siphon Tube to reduce contamination accessing the Regulator mechanism.
- Includes sturdy protective Carry Bag containing five brass spray tips, user and maintainence instructions
- ARTG NUMBER 170073
- 5 year Australian Warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.