Welch Allyn Green Series GS Exam Light 48816
Compliment your order with the below
Welch Allyn Green Series™ GS Exam Light 48816
Featuring a light pipe that is highly flexible and twice as long as conventional pipes, the Green Series Exam Light IV provides an unobtrusive exam for you and your patient. With a bright, single LED light that provides 3x the typical output of halogen and consumes less energy for improved facility efficiencies—now you can see true tissue color rendition while reducing your current cost of ownership. Perfect for women’s health facilities or specialties that require very focused light in specific areas. The Green Series Lights were designed to improve patient exams while reducing environmental impact.
- The light pipe is twice as long as conventional pipes for unobtrusive views
- Highly flexible pipe for easy maneuverability helps to improve patient exams
- Pinpoint accuracy and true tissue color with 3x the output of a halogen source
- Maximize floor space with multiple mounting options, including exam tables
- Help reduce risk of cross-contamination with touchless
- On/Off LED life of 50,000 hours to maximize investment
- Improve patient comfort—minimal heat from LED Disposable sheath available to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.