Welch Allyn SpiroPerfect PC-Based Spirometer
See and compare accurate results from pulmonary function tests in seconds with the Welch Allyn PC-Based SpiroPerfect Spirometer. Optional 3L Syringe.
Clearly evaluate pulmonary obstruction or restriction, increase success rates of patients who are undergoing smoking cessation, show progress, and help pediatric patients comply with test procedures. This powerful and accurate Windows®-based software solution interfaces with EMR or patient management systems for onsite or offsite review of key data. Part of the CardioPerfect® Workstation suite.
- Small and simple spiromoter sensor with built-in USB connector
- Fast, reliable pre- and post-bronchodilator FVC, SVC and MVV testing with automatic interpretation and reversibility analysis
- Incentive graphic for paediatric coaching
- Real-time flow/volume loop and volume time graphs
- Multiple predicted norms and report formats
- Compare previous tests with the Trending Tool
- Automatic calibration reminders with instant quality and variability checks for proper test performance
- Includes CardioPerfect Workstation Software for full report control
- CardioPerfect Workstation Software also allows connection of other compatible Welch Allyn CardioPulmonary devices
- Compatible with Medical Director and Best Practice EMRs
- Requires Windows PC with XP, Vista, 7 or 8, and can operate over a network or Thin Client environment
- 1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review