Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener Label Printer
This Brother label printer is compatible with the Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener.
Print all the critical patient data and findings on one sticky label that is 4 1/2 inches wide, and 2 1/2 inches high.
Only works with the Brother branded labels. The easy to use drop-in rolls with built-in spools ensure quick and simple change of rolls and no misaligned or wasted labels with automatic label detection technology.
This printer must be connected to the network (via Wifi or cable) for the Spot Screener to recognise the printer.
Optional Continous Sticky Labels (The auto cutter will cut the required lenght) - Select from the drop down list
Included in the box: Printer CD-ROM (Software/Driver/User's/Network Guide), Quick Start Guide, AC adapter and power cord, USB cable
- Direct thermal printing method (No ribbons required)
- Print Speed: Max. 176 mm / sec. or 110 standard address labels per minute.
- Printer Resolution: 300 dpi / 720 dots
- Durable Auto cutter (User unreplaceable)
- Stand-alone printing of labels stored in printer memory
- Uses DK Rolls (DK Die-cut Labels / DK Continuous Length Tape / DK Two Colour Rolls)
- Max Roll Width: 62mm
- Interface: Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi and AirPrint connectivity
- Optional li-ion battery for printing away from power sources
- 3 Years Return To base Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.