SPIROCONNECT Hand-held Portable PC Based Spirometer
SPIROCONNECT Hand-held Portable PC Based Spirometer MC001
Perfect for the busy GP surgery or spirometry hub - Bi-directional high sensitivity vertical turbine.
Included in the Box: SpiroConnect Spirometer, SpiroConnect PC software, USB Bluetooth dongle, 100 x One-way mouthpieces, PeraSafe sterilising agent, Protective carry case.
Compatible with Windows and Android (see attached brochure).
The SpiroConnect is the most accurate and simple to use wireless (Bluetooth) PC Based spirometer available. The SpiroConnect's new vertical turbine is more accurate and easier to use.
It uses proven turbine technology but with a range of innovative enhancements. By orientating the turbine vertically rather than horizontally, there is less rotational resistance which makes it more sensitive to low flow rates than other turbine spirometers. This, in addition to the use of an advanced antistatic plastic, significantly enhances measurement accuracy, particularly when testing COPD and Asthma patients.
The latest Bluetooth technology means it can be used as a portable device connecting wirelessly to a PC, laptop or tablet.
Designed by the inventor of the MicroLab, MicroLoop and SpiroUSB spirometers, SpiroConnect® is perfect for the busy GP surgery or spirometry hub. It is fully integrated with the EMIS, TPP SystmOne and Vision clinical systems through Numed’s Intelligent Integration Interface (I3) software* (first year's license included.) Up to 40 user selectable coded results and a PDF spirometry test report are filed in seconds at the end of the test. Additional codes related to Asthma and COPD monitoring, including SpO2, are also filed.
SpiroConnect® is endorsed by Respiratory Matters, a recognised centre in spirometry training in primary care. It features the new Global Lung Initiative (GLI) Predicted Values as recommended by the Association for Respiratory Technology and Physiology (ARTP) and measures all of the key spirometry indices including VC, FEV1, FVC, FEV1/VC, FEV1/FVC, PEF, FET (see full list in Technical Specs section), all user configurable. It is the perfect spirometer for the busy GP practice, spirometry hub or CCGs using a variety of clinical systems.
- Accuracy - To ISO26782 and ATS2005 standards: Volume within 3% of reading or 0.05 litres, whichever is greater
- Sensitivity - Better than 0.025l/s
- Power Supply - 2 xAA Alkaline batteries
- PC Software requirements (PC not included) - 32 or 64 bit windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later ( Desktop only) 100Mb free disk space, 1024x768 screen resolution, USB 2.0 port
- Wireless Bluetooth connection – Improves convenience for clinician and patient
- PC or tablet based - Suitable for in-clinic testing or domiciliary visits
- Innovative vertical turbine - makes it more sensitive to low flow rates
- Can take the following measurements - VC, FEV0.75, FEV1, FEV3, FEV6, FVC, PEF, FEF25 (MEF75), FEF50 (MEF50), FEF75 (MEF25), FEF25-75 (MMEF), FIV1, FIVC, PIF, FIF25 (MIF75), FIF50 (MIF50), FIF75 (MIF25), MET25-75, FET, EVC, IVC, IC, VT (TV), Ti, Te, IRV, ERV, Vext, FEV0.75/VC, FEV0.75/FVC, FEV1/VC, FEV1/FVC, (FER) , FEV3/VC, FEV3/FVC, FEV0.75/FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FEF50/VC, FEF50/FVC, MMEF/FVC (FEF25-75/FVC) , FIV1/FIVC (FIR), R50 (FEF50/FIF50), Ti/Ttot, VT/Ti (TV/Ti)
SPIROCONNECT Ordering codes and Accessories:
- Disposable Bacterial/Viral Filters - 20242 SafeTway Adult Mouthpieces - Box 200
- Disposable Bacterial/Viral Filters - 20980 Paediatric SafeTway Mini Mouthpieces - Box of 50
- Disposable Bacterial/Viral Filters - Cardboard Mouthpieces - Box of 200 - 20201
- 3 Litre Calibration Syringe
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.