PROSHIELD N95 Small Respirator Masks - 50 Pack
PROSHIELD N95 Small Respirator Masks - 50 masks in a pack
Included in the price: 50 x N95 masks (individually packed)
TGA / ARTG Entry: 305431
- The ProShield® N-95 fluid resistant mask provides a high level of respiratory protection for clinicians/patients.
- Orange single pleat particulate respirator with bands.
- Made in Japan
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns.
- This mask provides superior protection from potential infection.
- BFE is an independent test conducted by Nelson Laboratories that measures the effectiveness of face mask materials to filter out bacteria.
- Super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter from laser plumes and electrocautery procedures. (PFE measures effectiveness of the mask material to filter particulate matter.)
- The N-95 mask is NIOSH approved as a N-95 particulate filter respirator. It meets or exceeds the standard performance criteria demanded by NIOSH for the management of Tuberculosis (TB)
- NIOSH - National Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (USA).
- The fluid resistant qualities of the mask provide protection against fluid strikethrough.
- Fluid resistance is measured in accordance with ASTM F1862-98 & ASTM F1862-00a standard test method for resistance of medical face masks to penetration by synthetic blood at 21.3kPa pressure.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.