Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener A4 Reporting Printer
This Brother A4 printer is compatible with the Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener.
Print all the critical patient data and findings on one A4 sheet.
This printer must be connected to the network (via Wifi or cable) for the Spot Screener to recognise the printer.
Included in the box: Printer, CD-ROM (Software/Driver/User's/Network Guide), Quick Start Guide, AC adapter and power cord, USB cable.
- This printer can be used to print, copy and scan documents up to A4 size.
- It has a 1,000 page per -month duty cycle.
- Documents will print at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 and scan at a resolution of 600 x 600.
- It has a printing speed of 13 pages per minute (ppm) for monochrome and 8 ppm for colour.
- Automatic duplex printing will help you to print on both sides of each page, saving paper.
- There is always paper ready to go thanks to the 100 sheet document tray.
- You can connect the printer using a wireless connection via WiFi direct or locally via high speed USB 2.0.
- This HP Printer contains technology that may prevent cartridges with non-HP chips or circuitry from working now or in the future.
- PC Connection, 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11n, Wired (Ethernet), Wireless, AirPrint, Mobile print, Wi-Fi Direct Compatible 802.11b/g/n
- 1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Meddoc Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.